VWWE Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship?

Shawn Michaels
    Shawn Michaels
    Administrator
    Administrator

Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship? Empty Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship?

Post by Shawn Michaels November 13th 2008, 07:43

I've really no idea at the moment

Jamie Noble would be awesome grin

CM Punk, practical and he needs to build creditability in that division before he can be brought back to the top

I'm confident, despite his promo, Regal will remain heel though so i'd count out any of priceless

Possibly Kofi Kingston?
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Rookie

Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship? Empty Re: Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship?

Post by Assassin November 13th 2008, 08:25

Don't Kofi and Punk have the tag championships? So that rules them out of the equation.

I hope to hell its not Noble cause i found the matches between them boring as hell but i think it will be him :(
    Jeff Hardy
    Jeff Hardy
    Rookie

Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship? Empty Re: Who will Regal feud with over the Intercontinental Championship?

Post by Jeff Hardy November 13th 2008, 18:11

Possibly Noble, which would be pretty good.

I wouldn't rule out Priceless as it looks like they're setting Cody up for a singles push.

Kofi........no, he had alot of momentum that just completely screeched to a halt when he lost to Santino.

Punk, best choice. He needs an IC title victory to claw some mount of credibility back for himself.

Perhaps if they do turn Regal face, Santino?

What about Rey? To be honest, he's not much more than a midcarder at this point, nobody over ten cares that he exists, it'd be a pretty solid feud in my opinion.

Or what about a nice triple threat feud? Haven't had one of those in awhile.

OR! Kennedy is returning and they never finished their feud properly, they could easily shuffle him back to Raw where he's sorely needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 17:34